American Advertising Awards - Call for Entries
Welcome to your local American Advertising Awards competition.
Online submissions close Friday, January 27, 2017, 6 p.m.
Late online submissions close Monday, January 30, 2017 at 6 p.m.
There will be a $20 late fee per entry for entries received between 6 p.m., January 27, 2017, and 6 p.m., January 30, 2017. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Physical entries must be dropped off BEFORE 6 p.m., January 27, 2017 (to avoid late fees) or on Monday, January 30 by 6 p.m. (with late fees) at:
200 E Grand River Ave.
Lansing, MI 48906
Review of MSU Department of Advertising + Public Relations students' work,
, CommArts Building, Room 246, .
Students may drop off work at this time.
OFFICIAL STUDENT DROP OFF:
Professional Entry Fees (Please check your records to select correct AAF Membership Status on the entry form):
Professional member -
Single entry: $80.00 // Campaign entry: $100.00
Professional non-member -
Single entry: $110.00 // Campaign entry $120.00
Professionals, if you would like to become a member to receive the discounted pricing on entries please join by visiting:
Student Entry Fees:
Student single entry: $35.00 // Student campaign entry: $35.00
IMPORTANT NOTE TO STUDENTS: You must mark “Non-member” as your AAF membership status on the entry form as you are a local club member. If you do not do so you will be charged professional amount.
Club specific rules: You must physically submit two complete entries in two separate packages including the entry itself, two entry forms and entry numbers properly attached in each package. One will be forwarded to next level upon winning local silver or gold.
Be sure to read all instructions thoroughly and carefully. If entries are not submitted properly they will not be judged.
Payments may be made online, using Paypal (as a guest user, if preferred) upon completing online entries. Cash or check are also accepted.
Entry check list:
- Complete online entry
- Submit hard copies (if category requires) include two complete sets in two separate envelopes
- Single (non-campaign) entries must include the entry with entry number firmly attached to upper right corner on back
- Campaigns must have number label affixed to back or bottom. Indicate on each label “1 of 2” or “2 of 2,” etc.
- Inside the envelope include two entry forms, the entry (creative work) should be facing or readable from one side and the entry form facing or readable from the other.
- Submit additional copy of manifest/invoice to person receiving your work.
If you have questions you may email: email@example.com or call Cindy at CiesaDesign, 517-853-8877 or Terry at 517-482-7919.
Winners will be revealed and honored at the annual Mid-Michigan Creative Alliance awards ceremony, at MSU Kellogg Center. Ticket information available soon.
Go to Online entry website