Eighth Annual MMCA Studio Crawl
The Studio Crawl is back! Get ready to tour the most creative businesses in the Lansing area on Thursday, October 20, 2016 from 3:00 - 5:30 p.m.
Crawlers can now purchase tickets online for a member price of $5, and a non-member price of $10. Become a member of the Mid-Michigan Creative Alliance (MMCA) for only $1 at http://mi-alliance.com/membership.
Tickets will be sold online through midnight on Wednesday, October 19 and can be purchased here. Please bring your receipt to any of the participating agencies on the day of the Crawl to receive your passport.
Not purchasing your passport online? On the day of the Crawl, all passports will be $10, cash only, at all Studio Crawl locations.
Questions? We've got answers! Read our FAQ for crawlers.
Don't miss the Studio Crawl Afterglow at Urban Beat from 5:30 to 7:30p.m. for your chance to network with professionals, enjoy free snacks and beverages, and win fabulous prizes. Prizes include:
- iPad Air 2
- One-year Adobe Creative Cloud subscription
- Career coaching lunches with some of Mid-Michigan's most talented creative professionals
- Portfolio reviews with some of Mid-Michigan's most talented creative professionals
- Mock interview/portfolio review session with a talented Mid-Michigan professional
- Gift cards
MSU students, need a ride? Click here to sign up for free transportation to the event.
This year’s participating agencies include:
- Ahptic Film & Digital
- Gennara Photography
- Gravity Works Design & Development
- Güd Marketing
- Piper & Gold Public Relations
- Redhead Design Studio
- Such Video
Have more questions? Contact Savannah Benavides at email@example.com.